Our Services are open to every adult above 18 years, provided that they respect the criteria of eligibility statement below. If you are under 18, you are not authorised to access the Services and must immediately stop using them.
You can only use our Services under the following conditions.
- You are over 18 and can enter into a legally binding contract with Ismailishq.
- You meet the conditions for registration stated.
- You will comply with all Terms and conditions, including our Safety Tips, and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You will provide information that is correct, accurate and true and that is not misleading. In particular, you must be truthful and honest when completing your profile and in your interactions with other users and with Ismailishq.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Services’ purpose is to enable single individuals to connect on a personal, non-commercial and non-financial basis, with the primary goal of forming committed relationships as a couple. You must abide by and be respectful of the Services’ purpose at all times.
- You are not currently registered on a Sex Offender Register.
- You have never been convicted of an unlawful act involving fraud, a sexual offence, grooming, violence (including domestic violence), harassment, terrorism or a hate crime.
We reserve the right to decline, suspend or terminate your access or membership at any time if you do not meet any of these conditions.
Registration to our Services is free for the first month thereafter a monthly payment will be taken from the card you provided upon registration. You must not create more than one account.
Mandatory information is required in order to complete your profile and it is up to you to keep such information up to date. You acknowledge and agree that some of this information will be published on the website.
Information provided by users during registration and at any time thereafter, must be true and accurate. The consequences that disclosing this information may have on a user’s life or the lives of other users are the exclusive responsibility of the user concerned. When you disclose and disseminate information, data, text, content, videos and images about you, you waive your right to make any claim against us, in particular on the basis of the possible infringement of your image or personality rights, honour, reputation or right to private life that may result from the distribution or dissemination of such information.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the login credentials you use to sign up for our website, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under those credentials. If you think someone has gained access to your account, please contact us immediately at the address mentioned below.
As a user with Ismailishq you accept as well as your behaviour or comments and the data you provide may be controlled by us in accordance with our policies.
As a user, you must abide by the following rules of conduct at all times and agree that you will not:
- You will not post any content that is threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic; hate speech and incites violence; or contains nudity or violence;
- You will not post any content that promotes physical harm, racism, bigotry, hatred of any kind against any individual or persons.
- You will not intimidate, assault, insult , stalk harass, mistreat , bully or defame any person; You will not send mass messages to users.
- We cannot ensure the security or privacy of information you provide through the Internet and your email messages, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such information by other parties;
- We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Website.
- We cannot assume any responsibility for the content of messages sent by other users of the Website, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any communications you may receive from other users.
- You acknowledge that you cannot sue Ismailishq.com or any of its employees for any damages done to you through the website.
We cannot guarantee, and assume no responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the information provided by other users of the Website. You may not use the Website for any unlawful purpose. You will not use our website in order to promote or to facilitate personal relationships of a transactional nature and/or services of a sexual nature and/or non-consensual sexual acts;
- You will not use our services for any harmful purpose;
- You will not use the services in order to damage us or our Group; You will not violate our safety guidelines, which will be updated from time to time;
- You will not create another account if we have already terminated your account, unless you have our permission.
- You will not post any of your personal contact details or disseminate another person’s personal information (e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, etc.) in any manner whatsoever (in a Profile description, in a photo, etc.);
- You will not post any content that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, private life, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract right;
- You will not solicit passwords for any purpose or solicit personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- You will not spam, solicit money from or defraud any user;
- You will not use any robot, bot, spider, crawler, scraper, site search/retrieval application, proxy or other manual or other automatic device, method, process to access, retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the services or its contents;
- You will not use another user’s account, share an account with another user, or maintain more than one account;
Ismailishq will take no liability in connection with events of any nature, which could take place between you and other users during online interactions or during ‘real life’, in person interactions. We recommend you take every caution when arranging a meeting in person please read our safe dating tips.
We do not verify the actual identity of users when they register on the website and nor do we control any of the content which users may publish or upload on the website. However, we do approve users payment card details, photographs and profile descriptions however we will not be held liable for the accuracy or inaccuracy of the information and content provided by you or other users, nor for the consequences arising from your or their use of this information and content. We will also not be liable for any content used by you or another user that may potentially infringe your rights or the rights of one or more of the other users or any other third party.
The Website is distributed on an “as is” basis. We do not warrant that this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, and interruptions in the availability of the Website. Where permitted by law, you acknowledge that the Website is provided without any warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge that use of the Website is at your own risk. We do not warrant that you will be able to use the website if your hardware or device does not function properly, if your internet service provider fails to provide an adequate level of service, or if your hardware or device does not have a fully functioning internet connection.
Ismailishq website may be interrupted temporarily due to update the content and/or the way it is presented. maintenance, updates, security measures or technical improvements, If possible, we will notify you before any scheduled maintenance or updates are due to take place which may impact your use of our website. Some functionalities may also be disabled permanently if required for security or other reasons.
We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Website by Ismailishq.com or any user of the Website or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement or information shall be at your sole risk.
By using the Services, you agree to take reasonable precautions when you interact with other users, particularly if you decide to communicate off the Services or meet in person. In addition, you agree to review our Safety Tips before you start using the Services and to follow them at all times when using our Services and interacting with other users. You should NOT post and/or disclose to other users any confidential or sensitive information, such as personal information (surname, postal address, email, telephone number…) or financial information (e.g., credit card or bank account information), if you do then you do so entirely at your own risk.
Ismailishq will not be held responsible if you find a partner on our website and the relationship does not work out either through dating or marriage.
Monitoring of Information
- Your registration to Ismailishq allows instant access to free features. These features are not the same depending on the type of services you have registered for and may change over time.
- Free features and functionalities notably include the creation of your account profile, certain search functionalities, browsing other user’s profiles and access to some events and activities as and when they arise. Communicating with other users requires a subscription.
- Ismailishq will be operating on a global platform and will be providing services to a diverse community of users. Our pricing structure may vary by country, length of subscription, distribution channel, special offers and promotions. We will endeavour to regularly test new features to provide users with increased functionality and free or paid-for options should they choose to use them. We may also from time-to-time change or stop offering certain types of purchases or service.
- Recurring subscriptions and/or one-off purchases (“Purchases”) allow access to additional features and functionalities. The details of such paid-for services (“Paid Service(s)”) are available for you to consult on our Services, prior to concluding a Purchase.
Payment/Subscription/Automatic Card Payment and Auto Renewal
Depending on your locality and the way you access the Services (for example via a desktop, a web mobile version. Purchases will be available via direct billing (for example via a payment card, PayPal, etc.), If you choose to make a Purchase, you will be prompted to confirm your Purchase with the applicable payment provider and your method of payment such as a payment card (your “Payment Method”) will be charged at the prices displayed to you for the Purchase(s) you have selected and you authorise us (as applicable) to charge you.
Your Purchase is confirmed at the point when your financial transaction is authorised and confirmed with your bank.
If you purchase an auto-recurring periodic subscription (a “Subscription”), your Payment Method will continue to be billed for the Subscription until the end of the current Subscription term. After your initial Subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent Subscription period, your Subscription will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, unless specifically provided otherwise at the time of the Purchase. By purchasing a Subscription, you are contractually committed to continue making any recurrent payments for the entire Subscription period and any ongoing renewal period, until you have terminated the auto-renewal of a Subscription.
Please note that some Subscriptions are the subject of special offers whereby the price is reduced for a specific period of time before renewing at the standard (non-reduced) price.
Objections to a payment already made should be directed to our team at the address mentioned in the section below if you were billed directly by us. You may unconditionally withdraw your consent to automatic card payments at any time but be advised that you are still obligated to pay any outstanding amounts you owe us until the end of the then Subscription period, provided you have also cancelled the auto-renewal of your Subscription.
Right to cancel
Subscriptions start upon Purchase confirmation. Pursuant to applicable law, you have 14 days starting from the day following a Purchase to exercise your right to cancel it (without giving any reason), by writing to the email address listed in the section below. The refund will be made within 14 days from the date we were informed of your decision to cancel and will be processed on the same Payment Method you used for the original Purchase.
If you connect to your account and use the Services before the end of the cancellation period, this first log in following the Purchase of a Subscription constitutes an express request by you to have immediate access to the Services, for which you will be charged.
Additional third-party services
The Services may contain advertisements and promotions offered over any third-party platforms and external resources such as third-party websites or mobile applications, social networks, etc. (“Third-Party Platforms”). We are not responsible for the availability (or lack of availability) of such Third-Party Platforms. If you choose to interact with Third-Party Platforms made available through our Services, their terms will govern their relationship with you. We are not responsible or liable for Third-Party Platform’s terms or actions.
We do not exercise any control over Third-Party Platforms to which you may be redirected to from our Services from time to time. We exclude all liability for the content of Third-Party Platforms nor any advertisements, products, features, services or any other elements available on or arising from your use of such Third-Party Platforms. The use of Third-Party Platforms is governed by their own terms and conditions.
Subscription termination (auto-renewal cancellation)
The automatic renewal of a Subscription can be stopped from 24 hours after Purchase and until at least 48 hours before the Subscription is due to renew. We will retain all funds charged to your Payment Method until the end of the then-current Subscription term.
Deleting our application from your device does not terminate your Subscription. If you want to terminate the auto-renewal, you will need to log on to your account and follow the instructions.
Once you have turned off the auto-renewal, you will then be entitled to continue using your Subscription until the expiry of its current term. Any remaining payment instalments of the Subscription’s total price will remain due and payable until expiry of the current term. You will then no longer have access to the Subscription from the date the current Subscription term expires, but you will still have access to the free features.
Termination of account and profile suspension/closure
You may at any time close your account on the Services by following the instructions available in your account section. If you encounter any difficulties, you may contact our team who can do this for you. You will no longer be able to use your account, including any Purchase, from the next business day following a closure request. However, all Subscription instalments will remain due and payable for the remaining period of their current term.
Upon closing your account, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you no longer wish to receive messages or have your profile shown to other users, you can at any time request the suspension of your profile via your account on the Services. This suspension is temporary, it does not interrupt any Subscription you may have (including renewals) and does not extend the duration of such Subscription. You may reactivate your profile at any time.
The Website contains information, which is proprietary to us and to our users. We assert full copyright protection on the website. Information posted by us, or other users of the Website may be protected whether or not it is identified as proprietary to us or to them. You agree not to modify, copy or distribute any such information in any manner whatsoever without having first received the express permission of the owner of such information.
The rights of use granted to you are limited to your private and personal use as part of, and for so long as, you have an account with us. Any other use by you is prohibited. Likewise, you may not copy, reproduce, or otherwise make use of the content produced by other users, other than strictly for personal and private purposes.
You are prohibited, among other actions, from copying, reproducing, downloading, broadcasting, transmitting, modifying, commercially exploiting and/or distributing any of the Services content, pages, or computer codes, in any way whatsoever, subject to legal action.
For as long as you have an account with Ismailishq, you grant us a worldwide licence to use the intellectual property rights arising from the content provided by you ( images, etc.) in connection with your use of the website, including without limitation your profile and interactions with other users.
Notifications and Services messages
By using the Services, you consent to us providing you with important notices about your account or the Services. These notices can be shared directly on the Services, via app notifications or through other means associated with your account, like email. Please review your Settings to control the kind of messages you receive from us. You acknowledge and agree that we will have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information and notifications.
Requests and Claims
For every request or claim regarding your use of the Services, you may contact our Customer Care team by email:
Applicable law – Disputes
In accordance with the rules applicable to mediation, prior to any request for mediation, you must first raise any dispute with us in writing in order to attempt an amicable resolution.